Who am I?

Who am I? Thats a good question! I will let you know as soon as I figure it out! What I do know is that I am a writer, an animal lover, a good friend, a philanthropist, a mentor, and a Starbucks addict. Other than that, you got me!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Extreme-ish Couponing!


I have a new goal. Save as much money on food as possible! I am following in the footsteps of the extreme couponers from TLC...kind of. I don't have a large family to feed or a large home to store a "stockpile". But what I do have, is time to do the best I can to save as much money as I can! And if I happen to get way too much to be able to keep at my place, I will donate it to the local food bank or other community charities. There! Problem solved :) I have started a new email address specifically for this purpose and signed up with all of the big couponing websites. So far I have only found a few online coupons that apply to my needs. But come this Sunday the weekly inserts will be out and I can start clipping! I even have a neighbor that is interested in doing it too, so I have a built in support system! I can't wait until I have enough coupons to go on my first mini-haul. I think I will do ok, but practice makes perfect! So, all you couponers out there...any good advice?
(Thanks for the image grocerycouponfree.net!)

1 comment: